In University, Florida, payday loans are completely legal for residents who need them as soon as possible. The minimum amount of loan you can get is $100, but the maximum amount of payday loans University, Florida, is $500. The state code is FL. If you are an FL State resident and live in University, you are welcome to get payday loans of up to 500 dollars.
- Legal Status of Payday Loans in University, Florida
- Payday Loans Near Me in Florida
- ZIP Codes
- How Do Payday Loans Work in University, Florida?
- Payday Loan Requirements in University, Florida
- Ways to Use Payday Loans in University, Florida
- Payday Loan Alternative in University, Florida
- Top 10 Lenders in University, Florida
Get a Payday Loan in University, FL
Legal Status of Payday Loans in University, FL
According to Fl. Stat. Ann. §§ 560.402 et seq., payday loans are legal in Florida. People with all types of credit scores are eligible to take payday loans of up to $500. Residents can borrow on the minimum term of 7 days, and the maximum is 31 days. The minimum APR varies by the lender, but the maximum APR doesn’t exceed 419%. Besides, there are no collection fees for this kind of loan, but the lenders may charge 10% of every $100 borrowed and a $5 verification fee. The number of simultaneous loans is not set. According to the FL Law, you aren’t allowed to get rollovers, extensions, and repayment plans.
Payday Loans Near Me in University, Florida
ZIP Codes of University, Florida
How Do Online Payday Loans Work in University, FL?
Payday Loan, both online and in-store, is available for residents living in University, Florida. But, nowadays, online payday lending is becoming more and more popular among borrowers as it has a lot of benefits:
- They have the chance to compare a lot of different offers at once;
- They avoid driving, doing paperwork, and waiting in infinite queue;
- The application process is free and simple;
- There are high rates of approval even with a bad credit history;
- They have access to a trusted network of lenders that perform no hard credit check;
- They can apply 24/7 online.
The online application process is fast and simple:
- Compare the lenders and choose the one with the suitable rates and fees;
- Fill in the application form with the necessary information;
- Get the money into your account on the next business day;
- Repay the loan with your next paycheck.
You may need payday loans in University, Florida, for financial emergencies like paying medical bills, urgent house, or car repairs. Lenders don’t put restrictions on spending your money, so you can spend them as you wish.
Payday Loans Requirements in University, FL
Alternative lending companies, like direct lenders, may have special requirements that a borrower should meet, but typical minimum requirements are:
- University, Florida (US) residence;
- Steadyincome (minimum $1,000 per month);
- Valid checking or savings bank account with direct deposit;
- Active phone number and email address;
- If you’re a veteran or military, you should have 90 consecutive days of active service during wartime, OR you have served 181 days of active service during peacetime, OR you have six years of service in the National Guard or Reserves;
- If applying Online, you must provide a valid Social Security Number;
- If applying at Lending Store, you must bring a valid government-issued photo ID. A Social Security Number might not be required;
- If using in-store, you must get proof of income and validation of a bank checking account.
Ways to Use Payday Loans in University, FL
The situations when you need cash as fast as possible may occur more often than you think. So, make sure you have the money to cover unexpected expenses like medical bills, housing bills, car repairs, and other emergencies. As we said, lenders don’t put any restrictions on spending your funds.
If approved for a payday loan in University, FL, use it rationally and save your budget till the next paycheck. You can pay overdue bills, buy car parts, or make an urgent medical treatment. If you don’t need any of these, decide on your own how to spend your cash advances.
Payday Loans Alternatives in University, FL
If you need more money to cover your unexpected financial emergencies, you may consider alternative solutions. There are:
- Installment Loans and Personal Loans online (from $1,000, $1,500, $2,000, $2,500, $3,000, $5,000 installment loans with a maximum 36-months term and up to $35,000 personal loans with a maximum 60-months term)
- Credit Cards, Debt Consolidation Loans, Credit Builder Loans
- Local assistance programs & Social Services
- Additional part-time jobs or freelance opportunities to earn extra cash
- Recycling for money
- Help from your family, friends, employer, or creditors
- Credit unions or traditional banks
You have to be very careful and responsible when applying for payday cash advances. Avoid rollovers, renewals, or extensions as much as possible. So, you’ll be able to repay your loan fast and easy.
Top 10 Lenders in University, FL
Top lending companies are ready to help you to solve your financial problems as soon as possible. Connect with a trusted network of top lenders that will provide you payday loans in University, Florida.
Go Florida Title Loans
1261A Touchton Dr, Tampa, FL 33617, United States
Go Florida Title Loans
9711 N Newport Ave, Tampa, FL 33612, United States
Florida Loans LLC
16057 Tampa Palms Blvd W #268, Tampa, FL 33647, United States
Florida Community Loan Fund
9340 N 56th St, Temple Terrace, FL 33617, United States
14917 N Florida Ave, Tampa, FL 33613, United States
Sawgrass Lending Solutions
14452 Bruce B Downs Blvd # 111, Tampa, FL 33613, United States
1402 E Fowler Ave, Tampa, FL 33612, United States
ACE Cash Express
8800 N Florida Ave, Tampa, FL 33604, United States
Check `n Go
10600 N 56th St, Tampa, FL 33617, United States
8340 N Dale Mabry Hwy, Tampa, FL 33614, United States
Apply for Payday Loans in University, FL
Yes, you may get 1-hour payday cash advances in Florida. If qualified, 1-hour payday loan may be approved in less than 60 minutes. But you should know that by providing 1-hour payday loans, lenders give you access to funds on the next business day or even sooner. Pay attention to the cut-off times of lenders.
There are only soft credit checks. These kinds of assessments aren’t provided through those three traditional credit bureaus but only by alternative companies. Also, this check won’t influence your actual credit score.
Yes, consumers with all types of credit scores are welcome to apply for payday loans in Florida. There is a high rate of approval for people with poor credit history.
No, you can get only an instant approval decision. You’ll receive it as a notification at your email address. Commonly, it takes 5 – 10 minutes to get a decision from your lender.
It depends on the cut-off times. If you apply for payday loans in FL before noon, your cash advances may be approved faster, and you’ll receive the money in your bank account the same day. But if applied in the afternoon, you’ll get them on the next business day.
No, you can get a guaranteed approval decision from the direct lender for your payday loan in Missouri. But there is a high rate of approvals, so don’t worry about getting the money you need.