In Chicago, Illinois, payday loans are completely legal for residents who need them as soon as possible. There is no minimum amount of loan you can get, but the maximum amount of payday loans Chicago, Illinois, is $1,000, or 25% gross monthly income. The state code is IL. If you are a Illinois State resident and live in Chicago, you are welcome to get payday loans of up to 1,000 dollars.
- Legal Status of Payday Loans in Chicago, Illinois
- Payday Loans Near Me in Other Cities in Illinois
- ZIP Codes
- How Do Payday Loans Work in Chicago, Illinois?
- Payday Loan Requirements in Chicago, Illinois
- Ways to Use Payday Loans in Chicago, Illinois
- Payday Loan Alternative in Chicago, Illinois
- Top 10 Lenders in Chicago, Illinois
Get a Payday Loan in Chicago, Illinois
Legal Status of Payday Loans in Chicago, Illinois
According to 815 ILCS 122 et seq., payday loans are legal in Chicago, Illinois. Borrowers with all types of credit scores are eligible to take payday loans of up to $1,000. The minimum term is 13 days, and the maximum is 120 days. Also, the maximum can reach 403%. Besides, the collection fees for this kind of loan are $15. Also, the extra fees are not more than $15.50 for $100 borrowed and $1 verification fee. The number of simultaneous loans is two loans at a time. According to the IL Law, you aren’t allowed to get rollovers. However, you are allowed to have 55 days of repayment plan. The cooling-off period is seven days
Payday Loans Near Me in Chicago, Illinois
How Do Online Payday Loans Work in Chicago, Illinois?
Payday Loans, both online and in-store, are available for residents living in Chicago, Illinois. But, nowadays, online payday lending is becoming more and more popular among borrowers as it has a lot of benefits:
- They have the chance to compare a lot of different offers at once;
- They avoid driving, doing paperwork, and waiting in infinite ques;
- The application process is free and simple;
- There are high rates of approval even with a bad credit history;
- They have access to a trusted network of lenders that perform no hard credit check;
- They can apply 24/7 online.
The online application process is fast and simple:
- Compare the lenders and choose the one with the suitable rates and fees;
- Fill in the application form with the necessary information;
- Get the money into your account on the next business day;
- Repay the loan with your next paycheck.
You may need payday loans in Chicago, Illinois, for financial emergencies like paying medical bills, urgent house, or car repairs. Lenders don’t put restrictions on spending your money, so you can spend them as you wish.
Payday Loans Requirements in Chicago, Illinois
Alternative lending companies, like direct lenders, may have special requirements that a borrower should meet, but typical minimum requirements are:
- Chicago, Illinois(US) residence;
- Regular income;
- Valid checking or savings bank account with direct deposit;
- Active phone number and email address;
- If you’re a veteran or military, you should have served 90 consecutive days of active service during wartime, OR you have served 181 days of active service during peacetime, OR you have six years of service in the National Guard or Reserves;
- If applying Online, you must provide a valid Social Security Number;
- If using the Lending Store, you must bring a valid government-issued photo ID. A Social Security Number might not be required;
- If apply in store, you must get proof of income and validation of a bank checking account.
Ways to Use Payday Loans in Chicago, Illinois
The situations when you need cash as fast as possible may occur more often than you think. So, make sure you have the money to cover unexpected expenses like medical bills, housing bills, car repairs, and other emergencies. As we said, lenders don’t put any restrictions on spending your funds.
If approved for a payday loan in Chicago, IL, use it rationally and save your budget till the next paycheck. You can pay overdue bills, buy car parts, or make an urgent medical treatment. If you don’t need any of these, decide on your own how to spend your cash advances.
Payday Loans Alternatives in Chicago, IL
If you need more money to cover your unexpected financial emergencies, you may consider alternative solutions. There are:
- Installment Loans and Personal Loans online (from $1,000, $1,500, $2,000, $2,500, $3,000, $5,000 installment loans with a maximal 36-months term and up to $35,000 personal loans with a maximal 60-months term)
- Credit Cards, Debt Consolidation Loans, Credit Builder Loans
- Local assistance programs & Social Services
- Additional part-time jobs or freelance opportunities to earn extra cash
- Recycling for money
- Help from your family, friends, employer, or creditors
- Credit unions or traditional banks
You have to be very careful and responsible when applying for payday cash advances. Avoid rollovers, renewals, or extensions as much as possible. So, you’ll be able to repay your loan fast and easy.
Top 10 Lenders in Chicago, Illinois
Top lending companies are ready to help you to solve your financial problems as soon as possible. Connect with a trusted network of top lenders that will provide you payday loans in Chicago, Illinois.
3168 S Ashland Ave, Chicago, IL 60608, United States
8314 1/2 S Kedzie Ave, Chicago, IL 60652, United States
Chicago Bridge Loan
1520 N Damen Ave. Suite D, Chicago, IL 60622, United States
Check `n Go
2307 W Lawrence Ave Unit A, Chicago, IL 60625, United States
1113 W Chicago Ave, Chicago, IL 60642, United States
America's Financial Choice
3555 W Irving Park Rd, Chicago, IL 60618, United States
USA Payday Loans
3243 N Harlem Ave, Chicago, IL 60634, United States
Sir Finance Corporation
6140 N Lincoln Ave #101, Chicago, IL 60659, United States
Advance Case Lending
415 N LaSalle St, Chicago, IL 60654, United States
105 W Madison St, Chicago, IL 60602, United States
Apply for Payday Loans in Chicago, IL
Yes, you may get 1-hour payday cash advances in Illinois. If qualified, 1-hour payday loan may be approved in less than 60 minutes. But you should know that by providing 1-hour payday loans, lenders give you access to funds on the next business day or even sooner. Pay attention to the cut-off times of lenders.
There are only soft credit checks. These kinds of assessments aren’t provided through those three traditional credit bureaus but only by alternative companies. Also, this check won’t influence your actual credit score.
Yes, consumers with all types of credit scores are welcome to apply for payday loans in Illinois. There is a high rate of approval for people with poor credit history.
No, you can get only an instant approval decision. You’ll receive it as a notification at your email address. Commonly, it takes 5 – 10 minutes to get a decision from your lender.
It depends on the cut-off times. If you apply for payday loans in IL before noon, your cash advances may be approved faster, and you’ll receive the money in your bank account the same day. But if applied in the afternoon, you’ll get them on the next business day.
No, you can get a guaranteed approval decision from the direct lender for your payday loan in Illinois. But there is a high rate of approvals, so don’t worry about getting the money you need.