In Springfield, Missouri, payday loans are completely legal for residents who need them as soon as possible. There is no minimum amount of loan you can get, but the maximum amount of payday loans Springfield, Missouri, is $500. The state code is MO. If you are a MO State resident and live in Springfield, you are welcome to get payday loans of up to 500 dollars.
- Legal Status of Payday Loans in Springfield, Missouri
- Payday Loans Near Me in Other Cities in Missouri
- ZIP Codes
- How Do Payday Loans Work in Springfield, Missouri?
- Payday Loan Requirements in Springfield, Missouri
- Ways to Use Payday Loans in Springfield, Missouri
- Payday Loan Alternative in Springfield, Missouri
- Top 10 Lenders in Springfield, Missouri
Get a Payday Loan in Springfield, Missouri
Legal Status of Payday Loans in Springfield, MO
According to Mo. Rev. Stat. §§ 408.500.1 et seq., payday loans are legal in (city), Missouri. Borrowers with all types of credit scores are eligible to take payday loans of up to $500. The minimum term is 14 days, and the maximum is 31 days. Also, there is no minimum APR, but the maximum can reach 1950%. Besides, there are no collection fees for this kind of loan. The number of simultaneous loans is not limited, but you can borrow no more than $500 from a lender. According to the MO Law, you may have five rollovers, but extensions and repayment plans are prohibited.
Payday Loans Near Me in Springfield, Missouri
ZIP Codes of Springfield, Missouri
How Do Online Payday Loans Work in Springfield, Missouri?
Payday Loan, both online and in-store, is available for residents living in Springfield, Missouri. But, nowadays, online payday lending is becoming more and more popular among borrowers as it has a lot of benefits:
- They have the chance to compare a lot of different offers at once;
- They avoid driving, doing paperwork, and waiting in infinite ques;
- The application process is free and simple;
- There are high rates of approval even with a bad credit history;
- They have access to a trusted network of lenders that perform no hard credit check;
- They can apply 24/7 online.
The online application process is fast and simple:
- Compare the lenders and choose the one with the suitable rates and fees;
- Fill in the application form with the necessary information;
- Get the money into your account on the next business day;
- Repay the loan with your next paycheck.
You may need payday loans in Springfield, Missouri, for financial emergencies like paying medical bills, urgent house, or car repairs. Lenders don’t put restrictions on spending your money, so you can spend them as you wish.
Payday Loans Requirements in Springfield, Missouri
Alternative lending companies, like direct lenders, may have special requirements that a borrower should meet, but typical minimum requirements are:
- Springfield, Missouri (US) residence;
- Regular income (minimum $1,000 per month);
- Valid checking or savings bank account with direct deposit;
- Active phone number and e-mail address;
- If you’re a veteran or military, you should have served 90 consecutive days of active service during wartime, OR you have served 181 days of active service during peacetime, OR you have six years of service in the National Guard or Reserves;
- If applying Online, you must provide a valid Social Security Number;
- If using the Lending Store, you must bring a valid government-issued photo ID. A Social Security Number might not be required;
- If using in-store, you must get proof of income and validation of a bank checking account.
Ways to Use Payday Loans in Springfield, Missouri
The situations when you need cash as fast as possible may occur more often than you think. So, make sure you have the money to cover unexpected expenses like medical bills, housing bills, car repairs, and other emergencies. As we said, lenders don’t put any restrictions on spending your funds.
If approved for a payday loan in Springfield, MO, use it rationally and save your budget till the next paycheck. You can pay overdue bills, buy car parts, or make an urgent medical treatment. If you don’t need any of these, decide on your own how to spend your cash advances.
Payday Loans Alternatives in Springfield, Missouri
If you need more money to cover your unexpected financial emergencies, you may consider alternative solutions. There are:
- Installment Loans and Personal Loans online (from $1,000, $1,500, $2,000, $2,500, $3,000, $5,000 installment loans with a maximal 36-months term and up to $35,000 personal loans with a maximal 60-months term)
- Credit Cards, Debt Consolidation Loans, Credit Builder Loans
- Local assistance programs & Social Services
- Additional part-time jobs or freelance opportunities to earn extra cash
- Recycling for money
- Help from your family, friends, employer, or creditors
- Credit unions or traditional banks.
You have to be very careful and responsible when applying for payday cash advances. Avoid rollovers, renewals, or extensions as much as possible. So, you’ll be able to repay your loan fast and easy.
Top 10 Lenders in Springfield, Missouri
Top lending companies are ready to help you to solve your financial problems as soon as possible. Connect with a trusted network of top lenders that will provide you payday loans in Springfield, Missouri.
4161 S Scenic Ave, Springfield, MO 65807, United States
Mid-American Title Loans
1424 E Kearney St, Springfield, MO 65803, United States
3405 S Campbell Ave, Springfield, MO 65807, United States
3020 S National Ave, Springfield, MO 65804, United States
TitleMax Title Secured Loans
1164 S Glenstone Ave, Springfield, MO 65804, United States
1309 S Glenstone Ave, Springfield, MO 65804, United States
Check `n Go
1315 W Sunshine St, Springfield, MO 65807, United States
2639 N Kansas Expy, Springfield, MO 65803, United States
117 Park Central Square #88, Springfield, MO 65806, United States
Washington County Financial Management Co
3010 S National Ave, Springfield, MO 65804, United States
Apply for Payday Loans in Springfield, MO
Yes, you may get 1-hour payday cash advances in Missouri. If qualified, 1-hour payday loan may be approved in less than 60 minutes. But you should know that by providing 1-hour payday loans, lenders give you access to funds on the next business day or even sooner. Pay attention to the cut-off times of lenders.
There are only soft credit checks. These kinds of assessments aren’t provided through those three traditional credit bureaus but only by alternative companies. Also, this check won’t influence your actual credit score.
Yes, consumers with all types of credit scores are welcome to apply for payday loans in Missouri. There is a high rate of approval for people with poor credit history.
No, you can get only an instant approval decision. You’ll receive it as a notification at your email address. Commonly, it takes 5 – 10 minutes to get a decision from your lender.
It depends on the cut-off times. If you apply for payday loans in MO before noon, your cash advances may be approved faster, and you’ll receive the money in your bank account the same day. But if applied in the afternoon, you’ll get them on the next business day.
No, you can get a guaranteed approval decision from the direct lender for your payday loan in Missouri. But there is a high rate of approvals, so don’t worry about getting the money you need.