In Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin, payday loans are legal for people who need them quickly to cover their unexpected expenses. There is no minimum amount they can borrow, but the maximum amount of payday loans in Wisconsin is $1500, with one condition: not exceeding 35% of their monthly income. The state code is WI. If you are a WI State resident, you are welcome to get payday loans of up to 1500 dollars.
- Legal Status of Payday Loans in Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin
- Payday Loans Near Me in Other Cities in Wisconsin
- ZIP Codes
- How Do Payday Loans Work in Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin?
- Payday Loan Requirements in Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin
- Ways to Use Payday Loans in Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin
- Payday Loan Alternative in Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin
- Top 10 Lenders in Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin
Get a Payday Loan in Chippewa Falls, WI
Legal Status of Payday Loans in Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin
According to Wis. Stat. 138.14., payday loans are legal in Wisconsin. People with all types of credit scores are eligible to take payday loans of up to $1500. Residents can borrow on a maximum term of 90 days, but the minimum term is not stated. Also, the maximum APR doesn’t exceed 574%. The collection fees are $25. Borrowers can have two rollovers. According to the WI Law, the cooling-off period is 24 hours, but the number of simultaneous loans isn’t stated.
Payday Loans Near Me in Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin
How Do Online Payday Loans Work in Chippewa Falls, WI?
Payday Loan, both online and in-store, is available for residents living in Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin. But, nowadays, online payday lending is becoming more and more popular among borrowers as it has a lot of benefits:
- They have the chance to compare a lot of different offers at once;
- They avoid driving, doing paperwork, and waiting in the infinite queue;
- The application process is free and simple;
- There are high rates of approval even with a bad credit history;
- They have access to a trusted network of lenders that perform no hard credit check;
- They can apply 24/7 online.
The online application process is fast and simple:
- Compare the lenders and choose the one with the suitable rates and fees;
- Fill in the application form with the necessary information;
- Get the money into your account on the next business day;
- Repay the loan with your next paycheck.
You may need payday loans in Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin, for financial emergencies like paying medical bills, urgent house, or car repairs. Lenders don’t put restrictions on spending your money, so you can spend them as you wish.
Payday Loans Requirements in Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin
Alternative lending companies, like direct lenders, may have special requirements that a borrower should meet, but typical minimum requirements are:
- Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin (US) residence;
- Regular income (minimum $1,000 per month);
- Valid checking or savings bank account with direct deposit;
- Active phone number and e-mail address;
- If you’re a veteran or military, you should have served 90 consecutive days of active service during wartime, OR you have served 181 days of active service during peacetime, OR you have six years of service in the National Guard or Reserves;
- If applying Online, you must provide a valid Social Security Number;
- If applying at Lending Store, you must bring a valid government-issued photo ID. A Social Security Number might not be required;
- If using in-store, you must get proof of income and validation of a bank checking account.
Ways to Use Payday Loans in Chippewa Falls, WI
The situations when you need cash as fast as possible may occur more often than you think. So, make sure you have the money to cover unexpected expenses like medical bills, housing bills, car repairs, and other emergencies. As we said, lenders don’t put any restrictions on spending your funds.
If approved for a payday loan in Chippewa Falls, WI, use it rationally and save your budget till the next paycheck. You can pay overdue bills, buy car parts, or make an urgent medical treatment. If you don’t need any of these, decide on your own how to spend your cash advances.
Payday Loans Alternatives in Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin
If you need more money to cover your unexpected financial emergencies, you may consider alternative solutions. There are:
- Installment Loans and Personal Loans online (from $1,000, $1,500, $2,000, $2,500, $3,000, $5,000 installment loans with a maximal 36-months term and up to $35,000 personal loans with a maximal 60-months term)
- Credit Cards, Debt Consolidation Loans, Credit Builder Loans
- Local assistance programs & Social Services
- Additional part-time jobs or freelance opportunities to earn extra cash
- Recycling for money
- Help from your family, friends, employer, or creditors
- Credit unions or traditional banks
You have to be very careful and responsible when applying for payday cash advances. Avoid rollovers, renewals, or extensions as much as possible. So, you’ll be able to repay your loan fast and easy.
Top 10 Lenders in Chippewa Falls, WI
Top lending companies are ready to help you to solve your financial problems as soon as possible. Connect with a trusted network of top lenders that will provide you payday loans in Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin.
BMO Harris Bank
411 N Bridge St, Chippewa Falls, WI 54729, United States
WESTconsin Credit Union
1680 E Park Ave, Chippewa Falls, WI 54729, United States
Check `n Go
339 East W Prairie View Rd, Chippewa Falls, WI 54729, United States
Check `n Go
2806 London Rd, Eau Claire, WI 54701, United States
1508 S Hastings Way, Eau Claire, WI 54701, United States
2249 Brackett Ave, Eau Claire, WI 54701, United States
Marine Credit Union (Chippewa Falls)
302 Bay St, Chippewa Falls, WI 54729, United States
Check Into Cash
3036 Commercial Blvd, Chippewa Falls, WI 54729, United States
1606 S Hastings Way, Eau Claire, WI 54701, United States
Wisconsin Auto Title Loans, Inc.
2904 London Rd, Eau Claire, WI 54701, United States
Apply for Payday Loans in Chippewa Falls, WI
Yes, you may get 1-hour payday cash advances in Wisconsin. If qualified, 1-hour payday loan may be approved in less than 60 minutes. But you should know that by providing 1-hour payday loans, lenders give you access to funds on the next business day or even sooner. Pay attention to the cut-off times of lenders.
There are only soft credit checks. These kinds of assessments aren’t provided through those three traditional credit bureaus but only by alternative companies. Also, this check won’t affect your actual credit score.
Yes, consumers with all types of credit scores are welcome to apply for payday loans in Wisconsin. There is a high rate of approval for people with poor credit history.
No, you can get only an instant approval decision. You’ll receive it as a notification at your email address. Commonly, it takes 5 – 10 minutes to get a decision from your lender.
It depends on the cut-off times. If you apply for payday loans in WI before noon, your cash advances may be approved faster, and you’ll receive the money in your bank account the same day. But if applied in the afternoon, you’ll get them on the next business day.
No, you can get a guaranteed approval decision from the direct lender for your payday loan in Wisconsin. But there is a high rate of approvals, so don’t worry about getting the money you need.